Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In the Wood

What goes better than Love and Other Drugs for the Crazy Tree? And with LaOD being released on DVD today there's no better reason for a big mash up of both.

Over on the Crazy Tree looks like the "we've been married 5 weeks, ran into some pregnant girl who is about to deliver and now we're going to be parents" thing is happening. If OTH had not cemented their Soap Opera status by being rerun on Soap Opera network, this story has helped seal the deal. Will Erica Cain come from Pine Valley to make a special guest appearance as Julian's Aunt? Will there be a plot to steal the baby from BrookeDavis(TM) as she and Julian head to a island to stop an evil weather machine from sending Tree Hill into the Ice Age. (Wait Austin needs Jake for that story line)

So what I am I going to get Auntie BrookeDavis for our
" we made through 21 days of marriage" gift?

She did say she wanted a baby.
You wanna help me pick one out?

So what do you think? Which one should I get?

They all look pretty wiggly Julian, are you sure Auntie BrookeDavis(TM) wants one? It could be a lot of work. And they could mess up her outfits.

Surprise!!!
Jamie and I just pick out the baby I got you for our 21 days of marriage gift.

Julian.... why does that baby look like Jake Gyllenwhatever.

So, your Auntie BrookeDavis(TM) is kind of upset.
I think she's a little jealous of the baby.
Well maybe it's because she wanted a baby that looked like her and not that guy from TDAT. You wanted the baby to look like her right but you just couldn't find one right?
Yeah that's it. None looked like her.
No other reason at all.


LaOD comes out today, let the rewind freeze replay begin.

Here's a sneak peek of the DVD extras.
Not that - although that is a really good peek.

Jake excelling in making the fake connection ?!?!?!? Color us shock! Who knew? ; )





I'm sorry but I don't understand why we have to have OTH
when we're having sex, just take one of your little blue pills.

(singing) "I don't want to be anything other..."

13 comments:

Music Lover said...

LOL, great song! Also wanted to compliment you on yesterday's post. Jake did rock that tux. :)

Special K said...

Long long day. But did get a chance to pick up LaOD today. Must take a peek at those bonus features later tonight.

About Austin tweeting. His last tweet on Sunday was about Billy Crystal at that was about ten minutes after Jake gave out the awards. And then nothing until a TwoWheel Tuesday tweet this morning.

Hmmm. A little busy? Or busy with littles? One thing fore sure it can't be busy with Busy she's in Hawaii filming Cougar Town.

destiny said...

Funny post today Special.

Special K said...

So if Julian and Brooke are so happily married, what's the deal with still calling her BrookeDavis(TM) all the time. Why not BrookeBaker?

And colors for their baby's room Soft Duckling or Enchanted Forest (Julian's choice)since they didn't know what they will be having.
? I was waiting for them to paint the wall in a soft Toothy Tile white or maybe a light Grey Goose.

AUS10 said...

My show comes back on April 19th. And it is my directorial debut. Check it out yall.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Methodical Muser said...

Fun mash up, Special. The "In the Wood" title absolutely perfect. Yes, I noticed Austin's tweeting "map" from start to finish. Jake was reported to be drinking a beer at one of the bars and we know he didn't walk the Red Carpet so no surprise to me if Austin was with his man. And if he wasn't, the question would be why did he want people to think that his Oscar "experience" revolved around Jake's appearance?

Methodical Muser said...

The picture of Jake, stretched out like a perfectly plattered main course is about as scrumptious as it gets, isn't it? That is one beautiful, tasty man. Savory and toothsome.

Julian.... why does that baby look like Jake Gyllenwhatever?

Ha! You should have photoshopped Jake's face into that picture of the baby, Special!

TWEET!!!!!!!!! said...

tweet said...
Jake Gyllenhaal's having a beer at the bar, paying no attention to the show and chatting with a female friend.
9 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
AriKarpel

Sperm and the egg said...

...paying no attention to the show and chatting with a female friend.

Oh, right. I forgot. Jake has no male friends. All contact outside the womb is ovary-centered since 2007. Funny how no one ever sees Jake in public anymore with men. Maybe he's allergic to the cologne.

date check said...

That tweet posted was from the night of the Oscars not March 1st.

the real m said...

Hilarious post tonight. I laughed out loud several times.

Direct TV is showing LOAD on pay per view too so I will probably go that route first. The weekend most likely. Work is a zoo these days and I am exhausted.

I cant wait to see how Austin does on his directorial debut. I wish the episode were up sooner.

prairiegirl said...

Yeah, I wish it were on sooner too, m. Sorry because my watching days are over except for that one episode where Austin directs. It is such a far stretch from reality and the Brooke waterworks are tiresome, not to mention I have to keep turning the TV volume up because I can't stinkin' understand a word she says. Turn the volume up and then everyone else is shouting. It's just like an episode of Seinfeld's Low Talker except with her, it's not funny, just annoying as hell.

prairiegirl said...

Funny post especially Anne's "Maggie" line. LOL.

Love the last few pictures on the post and studying them makes me want to go on my LAOD Ed Zwick analyzation & theory but don't think I have enough time to put together my thoughts on that.

Overslept my alarm and missed my chance to walk this morning. That's why you've got more of me on here, lol.