Monday, June 27, 2011

Reality Check

All the talk is about Jake and Bear's adventure, but this isn't Jake's first rodeo with reality stars.
WAK!*

*What about Kirstie?
This past season's Dancing with the Stars runner up Kirstie Alley starred in Jake's the yet to be seen movie Nailed.

Kirstie plays Aunt Rita, a veterinarian who fails to remove a nail from the head of her niece Alice. (Jessica Beil). Of course then Alice travels to D.C. to fight for better health care and falling for the dashing, but clueless, Congressman Howard Birdwell(Jake).
What about Kirstie?!? The bigger question is will Nailed ever come out?

But don't think Kirstie was Jake's first reality star. Jake's first was Stacey Keibler. Another DWTS alum it wasn't Stacey's first "reality" show, she was a pro-wrestler with the WCW and WWE.
And how is the "The Legs of WCW/WWE" connected to Jake?

Bubble Boy.
Who else would you have wrestle for 500 dolla!With all these dancing connections and Jake's moves -- is DWTS far off?
And don't think Austin's left out of this reality thing.

Austin has a reality doppelganger. US Weekly points out the separated at birth connection with one of the suitors on this season of The Bachelorette.

Ames and Austin

12 comments:

Florida Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Florida Tom said...

I agreee with Destiny 100% if Ford was talking about NPH, Ricky Martin, Elton John, or Clay Aiken. I don't think any of them are using their kids as press tools. I think they did a very good job of showing that being Gay and being a parent is a wonderful thing.

I think if anyone is guilty of using kids as press tools is was Jake and Reese. That was wrong. Very very wrong. Both should be ashamed

that's a lot of real estate up there said...

What's the similarity between Austin and that Bachelorette guy? They both have fiveheads?

Special K said...

I think the similarity between Ames and Austin is more their smile.

ROMA said...

The first beard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5pcyHT838g

prairiegirl said...

LOL, Roma!! That's a crack up. Yeah, I don't put it past ol' Barbie.

I've gotten a little smarter. Now when I come home & take a nap, I set my phone alarm for only a shorter time, otherwise I'll sleep a whole hour or two.

destiny said...

Cute post, love the Kinks.

I see the similarity between Austin & Ames, but I think Austin is a lot better looking.

destiny said...

Love the video Roma.

Special K said...

Thanks Roma the video was great.

But don't think it was really working years later.:D

the real m said...

I'm pretty sure Tom Ford was referring to Rachel Zoe when he spoke about using babies for publicity. Some other sites than mentioned the story referenced her.

I see some resemblance to Austin, but there have been others a lot closer. Austin is definitely the better looking one.

Speaking of better looking, there is a new trailer out for Henry Cavill's new movie. I cant recall the name now. Immortals I think. Talk about a good looking man. Classic features.

the real m said...

That video was great. And the follow up on earring Ken too. There is no end to what you can find on wikipedia.

Florida Tom said...

Henry Cavill in that video is awesome.