Monday, September 29, 2014

And now for something completely different...

An Instagram picture had Jake backstage at the Global Citizen Festival on Saturday night.


That inspired a Top 10  list of Global proportions.

10. No, I don't think Jay-Z needs a back up dancer.

9. I think you misunderstood Justin here isn't against farm to table he just does think a World Kale Initiative will work everywhere.

8. What popped out of Beyonce's blouse, those are called breasts Jake.  Haven't seen those before?

7. If you ask him, I'm sure Sting would sign a vintage Syncronicity album for you.  Did you say it was a Christmas present for an 80s music fan?

6.Gwen said there was an after party at her hotel, and if you are friends with Adam she guesses it's ok for you to come.

5. I know you and B have that whole Dreamgirls connection but she said "no Effie today "

4. Nightcrawler? It's that some kind of comic book thing?

3. Dude...what the hell .....did 50 really smack you around in the ring?

2. 100 bucks the censors miss at least one f- bomb.

And #1

No, I don't think Beyonce needs a backup dancer either.

1 comment:

tiny dancer said...

10. No, I don't think Jay-Z needs a back up dancer.

No, I don't think Beyonce needs a backup dancer either.



LOL